Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ati Mobility Radeon 9000 (microsoft Corporation - Xddm) What Specs Would Be Optimal In A Laptop To Play World Of Warcraft Smoothly And With Little Lag?

What specs would be optimal in a laptop to play world of warcraft smoothly and with little lag? - ati mobility radeon 9000 (microsoft corporation - xddm)

I have a laptop and want to play World of Warcraft. However, there was in 2002 made me doubt his ability to play WoW. I e-mail from Blizzard Entertainment on this and sent me to say something, which play the minimum requirements your computer to be able to WoW, and we recommend that you have to play WOW. After checking into it a little, I realized that I could play the original World of Warcraft. I do not know the extensions, must do better what information? I am confused by this shit. What ever the hell of dedicated video memory? I have my main specifications of the laptops included in the price and we hope that you answer my question. Thank you!
I have a laptop is a Dell Latitude D600 and here are the specifications for you are:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Home Edition (5.1 Build 2600)
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS Plus Version 1.10 A16
Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) M processor 1400 MHz
The memory is now 512MB of RAM, but I only bought two GB of RAM in my laptop, not yet in.
My current graphics card ATI Mobility / Radeon 9000 AGP (0x4C66)
DAC type: Internal DAC (400MHz)

No comments:

Post a Comment