Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Caramel Apple Station Candy/ Caramel Apple Station At Wedding? Instead Of A Chocolate Station?

Candy/ Caramel Apple Station at wedding? Instead of a chocolate station? - caramel apple station

My friend and I thought it would be for our marriage is good, a sweet caramel apple station, where our customers can choose the ingredients to make your food "," apples. We would be an "Apple's offer" apples have with our customers. We thought of various ingredients such as chocolate and nuts, etc. What do you think I asked some of my bridesmaids and they liked the idea. At the end of the evening, guests bring their apples are packed in a colorful bag with a cellophane tape ..
If no answer tough .. But it sounds like a funny idea?

4 comments:

Peachy Keen, Jelly Bean said...

Adorable, in fact, this idea is absolutely free! Probably one of the best I saw on Yahoo! A! I have heard from people, candy / caramel apples, preferably at their wedding, but actually have a station where people make apple is an excellent idea!

meatball's girl said...

I love that! It is a great idea, I've never had a marriage, of course!

Lydia said...

Good idea and good, but not practical. Too dirty.
I've heard of couples with a gift, but they are already packed.
ADDED - Ok, I read. Gotcha. (That was not the only answer in this way, why did you?)
I think it's a good idea, but still packed and ready to go.

rcal5@ya... said...

Hello sir, I believe, is unique and different, and he would remind your guests. Wrap to me and pop in the post please ...

Post a Comment