Friday, February 19, 2010

Swift Code Ent Federal Credit Union Pokemon 4 Trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (diamond)?

Pokemon 4 trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (diamond)? - swift code ent federal credit union

I have cloned a selection of 6 Pokemon (R of emerald and there are 2 each )..... All Pokemon Master Ball celebration ... Except Entei (exp.share) They are:

Entei: lv.65 nickname: ENT
Fire Blast
Flame Thrower
Swagger --
Bite --

Lugia: lv.61
Psycho Impulse
Hyper Beam
Hydro Pump
Empty (I removed the fly)

Mewtwo: lv.71 nickname: Mew2 !!!!!!
Focus Punch
-Recover
Protect
Psychic --

Jirachi: LV. 41
Hyper Beam
Double-edged sword
Psychic --
-Wish

Ho-Oh: lv.71
-Recover
Fire Blast
-Sunny Day
Swift --

Mightyena: lv.27 Shiny!
Bite --
Detective Odor
-Roar
- \\ \\ \\ \\ Swagger \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br>
If u want ONE THAT LEAVE ME UR E-MAIL THE POKEMON U WANT UR AND OFFER! and ur friend code and I have 2 days before meeting UP1 Wireless ... iz my friend code ...

3436 9836 4212

I have not responded well past 4:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) and after the date ... 31. May (when I post this) cuz i need put 2 in the PAL Park

5 comments:

allie said...

Hey
I would Entei, Mewtwo, Lugia, or how can Groudron, offering Regirock, Registeel, Regiice.
send an e-mail me at alliecat0914@yahoo.com.au

butt nuggit said...

LOL

Jak B said...

Sword is a great event MMORPG! You can play Sword u0026lt case this link: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ a href = "http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=46 ... RPG - Play online for free \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / A>

soccerch... said...

My eMAIL-soccerchamp10@yahoo.com

Friend code 0430 4929 7821

Pokemon Name-Brandon

I do not give u sinoh Kanto and Hoenn legends (except 4 pokemon deoxys or any other event) for the Kanto legendsexcept 4 Mew2.

Gurillum... said...

I give others legitimate Clone NYC OT Lugia mew
e-mail me when u want to trade now sick or register
Kyle FC 3823 4989 2155
I also have others if u want
k now I'm waiting for patients
E-mail address is kreyes@snet.net

Post a Comment