Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Degenerative Disc Disease Paratroopers What Yoga Poses Should I Avoid If I've Been Diagnosed As Having Degenerative Disc Disease?

What yoga poses should I avoid if I've been diagnosed as having degenerative disc disease? - degenerative disc disease paratroopers

My "expert" doctor has told me recently that I lift weights, and the circuit, because you have a degenerative disc disease.
What yoga positions should I avoid?
In short, I lost my ability to comfortably leans forward, the plow / snow plow great legs and knees to the ears.
I once had surgery disc (L5-S1), along comes the pain when I run (or walk, as I now).
I also have flat feet.
The diagnosis is dead, if I take a lot of fun to complete.
After presription "attitude" I know that sit on the chairs. Just sit or kneel at the desk.
If you are sitting on a sofa I am sitting cross-legged with lumbar support.
I am a yoga session of 90 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes, we see the back. ernoon
According to the "McKenzie Method" Cobra I / backend every two hours.
In other words, do anything to improve things.
However, the pain seems in my traps when walking or running.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment