Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hippie Bandana Is A Red Bandana Worn Across The Forehead More Of A Gang Style Or A Hippie Style?

Is a red bandana worn across the forehead more of a gang style or a hippie style? - hippie bandana

My 15 years old, wore a red bandana tied around his forehead. Normally, this is wouldnt bother me, but we live in a densely populated Hispanic community, where we have had with youth gang murders and serious violence. I know that if you are certain colors that can be identified. My daughter is not a kind of group of girls who says she is more of a hippie. In just worried, because they are things get so out of control these days with the kids at school I get bad thoughts that you have all Hassel. and children are killed in recent days. She said I was crazy, and insists that I do not know what I mean and as a "hippie-style. What do you think?

2 comments:

sdanysh2... said...

I would say that it tries to agree with the local group. Is the fabric still wearing the same color - is a gang sign. If it's just a "hippie" thing, then no matter what color was the scarf. Perhaps you should check the friends you hang a little closer.

rdsw1972 said...

I hate to say it, but not fooled. She knows what it means to wear the headscarf. Especially living in a densely populated Hispanic community. The skirt is a pretext. When a police officer and I saw the red scarf is a sign of the Crips Gang. If it be cool hippy place, what would be his death, because the rival gangs do not stop and ask if you are in a gang or not. Partners sling for the wearer as a member of a gang. Shooting in her handkerchief. I saw children for wearing the wrong color of clothes on the wrong side of the city killed. If you love your daughter, you get the rag on his head. I hate cold, but I do not want to look through a window to identify the body of his daughter. And if there is a gang problem will rejoice when he sees the danger. When it comes to gangs, which build on for the right to it.
If you need to check on her when she is outside, just to be safe. When her angry and says he has no confidence in her, tell her I love her and that is why wedo.

GOOD LUCK
I pray for your situation ...
Rick

Post a Comment