Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shingle Hair Products African American Hair Question?

African American hair question? - shingle hair products

My hair is natural and I have my hair dyed last week. The color has changed, but my hair texture 4a / B to A 3a. Who knows what that is? And I guess that will grow my texture, as I have different textures on the hair ......? I also have hair products, trying with a variety of serum and hair Redken shingle.Ive working interest, but eventually dry hair. Im not much luck! Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Try John Frieda Frizz simple products. It has a product called "Dream Curly" as flexible loops, add moisture, but do not relax hair.

ross22 said...

I just a search and find information. It seems 3a is healthier. It is not as sensitive as 4th What do you think?

Post a Comment