Saturday, January 16, 2010

Insurance Rates New Jersey Any Person With A Driver's License In A New Jersey Household Must Be Placed In An Insurance Policy.?

Any person with a driver's license in a new Jersey household must be placed in an insurance policy.? - insurance rates new jersey

I have the assurance of my parents for a job because I am a newly licensed driver. I have the exchange rate in 1000th I said thank you and goodbye. Since the amount was so high, I decided to not even go there.
A few days later I received a letter that I am in politics. I called to cancel and was told that in New Jersey, a license in a household, a policy should be added.

Now I'm firmly with one invoice. Who knows if this is the law of the State of New Jersey, or not?

3 comments:

Jessica S said...

I do not think this is a law (insurance, but they differ from one state to another), but that the insurance company that all licensed drivers are classified in the politics of the household standard. The premium is then the operators that represent the greatest risk associated. Therefore, adding a new driver's license or a young person will have a strong influence of the bonus.

Unfortunately, when you get to be the only way to "unqualified" to found his father's policy, is really the delivery of your license for the state (if have not even driving and s' is not the intention) to drive or an alternative, less costly, and insurance for a car of the family listed as the main driver. I do not know what company you with, but may not be possible or, also present in the form of remittances to their parents and / or emission limits in relation to the liability which will need to make everyone Another policy that might have as a general policy.

I want your parents to contact your insurancetion agent and see if there are discounts that may be available (so good) and student discounts that can be the premium or the possibility of raising current deductibles in the amount of the premium reduction to reduce it.

blb said...

This is true in all states. If you have a driver's license and live at home, you should be in politics as a pilot project. If you do not want the bill, go ahead and give your license to pay the Government

MoltarRo... said...

To add the poster above me, please take note if the insurance is an insurance policy on your own your parents may be at risk if you are in a situation where they have reached their political limits.

Speak with a good agent.

Post a Comment